I want to give you guys a little idea of what got me started in the photography industry. I was raised in a very active and athletic family. Being a little person I wasn't physically able to compete and play in the upper levels that I wanted to. When I was in Jr. High my parents gave me my first camera a simple point and shoot and my love for photography took off from then. Because of the success and interest I took in photography I received my first professional camera when I started high school. I have loved and enjoyed it since.
What makes me different from other photographers? I personally try to use my differences as an advantage. I am at an angle that most people have to physically bend to be at and it creates amazing images. Like I introduced earlier I am very good with children. Because I am on their level we are able to understand each other. With that we are able to develop and create pictures together. I also love to let my clients participate in their own sessions. I take note of what the individuals want and the ideas they give we always try. Being raised in a bigger family I understand and have met a lot of people with their own individual difficulties and situations. With that I never have a set price on the images and sessions. Everyone is different and at A Little of You Photography that's what it is all about. Accepting the differences and making the images!

No comments:
Post a Comment